We have a needle exchange at the front of our building (Separate to our drop in service) which offers a range of services as below:
- Providing sterile injecting equipment to encourage clean equipment to be used for every injection
- Harm reduction information and support around Blood Bourne Viruses including how to minimise risk and signposting to nursing services for testing and vaccines
- Provide a safe disposal of used injecting equipment
- Give safer sex information and free condoms
- Provision of overdose information and support
- Naloxone training and supply of kits to service users
Our needle exchange service is confidential, no appointment is needed and we can help you access other services from the exchange if that is required.